Thank you for mercy, thank you for grace, thank you for love, thank you for wisdom, thank you for peace, thank you for prosperity, thank you for understanding, thank you for listening.
Thank you for kindness, thank you for all the opportunities, thank you for all the blessings, thank you for all the hugs and kisses, thank you for all the warm and well wishes, thank you for the unending support, thank you for the hard times and the good times.
It has been an eventful year, I didn’t have any new year resolution for 2017 but to live and to invest in things that matters. The aim was always to remember to invest time and energy, to commit and be consistent in order to achieve the desired outputs.
- Quality thoughts = quality life.
- Easy conversation = hard life, Hard conversations = easy life.
- Commitment, consistency, hard work will always give you good output.
- All good things that you desire, good career, good quality friendships/relationships are outputs of continuous efforts of small choices that we make everyday.
- Timing in life is cyclical, you need to respect it. If it’s not your time, it’s not your time.
- On huge, unconditional and consuming love;
“Someone can be madly in love with you and still not be ready. They can love you in a way you have never been loved and still not join you on the bridge. And whatever their reasons you must leave. Because you never ever have to inspire anyone to meet you on the bridge. You never ever have to convince someone to do the work to be ready. There is more extraordinary love, more love that you have never seen, out here in this wide and wild universe. And there is the love that will be ready.”
Have a splendid new year!