1) Drives to and fro that place is mentally exhausting.
2) It is where you learn that medical advancement are only for the rich.
3) It is where you learn who are your real rich and poor friends, financially and in character wise. Unfortunately the rich did badly on the character meter.
4) It is the place you truly know who are your real friends.
5) Is it the place you will learn that even if you had the money, money can’t buy you time and health.
6) It is also the place you realized that everything you worked for, didn’t really matter. And as you aged, your parents did too.
7) It is a place where conversation between you and the patient, is a one way street.
8) It is a place full of sadness and regrets. So much pain in that place.
9) The funeral place, is where people think they know the pain. They say shit stuffs to make you feel better, but there’s no feeling better with words or anything.
10) It is a place you will give anything, to make it just a dream. And return to reality. Where my dad is still smiling and happy. and alive.